Sunday, May 07, 2006

The One I Love Most

The One I Love Most, by Adam Scott
You were here before me and you grew up not knowing who I was. When you got married I was there, unseen, but there.
You had kids and I finally became known as your son. I grew up knowing who you were and who you were to me. You were my dad.
I looked up to you and you were always there for me. I was also there for you and the one time I wasn't that's when you left me. You went to a better place, far better than the one I'm on.
Even though I won't get to see you everyday I know that you'll have the best seat in the house, right next to God.
You will watch me grow as a person and eventually a dad just like you. I will always remember the person that I loved the most and it was you dad. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home